The Belgrade Centre for Human Rights invites you to launching of its annual report „Human Rights in Serbia 2017“ which will be held in Medija centar, Terazije 3, I floor on Friday, 23 March 2018 at 11 o’clock.
1. Prof. Dr Vesna Petrović, Programme Director of the Belgrade Centre for Human Rights – Introduction: Overview of Human Rights Situation in Serbia in 2017;
2. Vladica Ilić, Lawyer of the Belgrade Centre for Human Rights– Right to Liberty and Security of Person;
3. Dušan Pokuševski, Researcher of the Belgrade Centre for Human Rights – Right to Privacy and Free Access to Information;
4. Ana Trkulja, Attorney at Law – Judiciary and Human Rights Protection;
5. Ivan Protić, Journalist – The Role of Media and Journalists in Implementation of Human Rights;
6. Nataša Nikolić, Lawyer at the Belgrade Centre for Human Rights – Enjoyment of Social and Economic Rights.
Report in English can be downloaded HERE.